28th October 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) course in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for M.Sc postgraduate?

I am 34 years of age, completed my M.Sc in Genetics & Plant Breeding around 8 years ago from Chaudhary Charan Singh University. Now, I am interested to apply for M.Phil in same stream in same university. Can I know my eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university?
  2. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  4. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  5. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  6. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  7. How to take admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University Hisar
  8. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  9. Which college of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University offer PhD in Human Development & Family Studies?
  10. How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?
  11. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  12. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences?
  13. Does Chaudhary Charan Singh University offers M.Phil in Mathematics in distance mode? -- [New]
  14. Which one should I choose in between M.Phil and Ph.D to become a Scientist after M.Sc Botany? Procedure to get admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut?
  15. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  16. How can I apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Non-Teaching recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Entrance exam to get admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh Polytechnic, Bhajan Pura, Delhi? Cut off marks of previous year?
  18. Top Ten BCA Colleges in India?? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2016, 10:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) course in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for M.Sc postgraduate?

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the above mentioned institute itself and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail the seat.

The pattern is such that there are 100 questions to be answered and the time allotted is 90 minutes. Questions will be basically asked on PG standard, followed by an interview session.

Eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed their PG course(full time) from a recognized University.

> Candidates should have scored a minimum of 55% for General candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates in their PG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?