25th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which college of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University offer PhD in Human Development & Family Studies?

Sir,
Can I know which college of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University offer PhD program in Human Development & Family Studies? Can I know the course structure of this PhD available in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  2. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  4. How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university?
  5. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  6. Where should I apply for Ph.D after M.Sc Zoology? How much years it take and how much articles will I have to write for it?
  7. Why most of the universities in India doesn’t offer PhD in Human Development? Is it unworthy?
  8. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  9. Can I take admission in CCS for BSc after scoring 60% marks in top 4 subjects
  10. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  11. Am I eligible to get seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 6500 in Agriculture Entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  13. Eligibility to apply for M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) course in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for admission in PhD Human Development or Psychology after completing M.Sc in Human Development and Family?
  15. Will I get a government job after graduation in agriculture engineering? Which colleges I can apply for getting lateral entry to do graduation course?
  16. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  17. List of universities offering M.Sc in Biophysics to a candidate with 50% in 1st 2 years of B.Sc(Physics)?
  18. How to take admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University Hisar -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2016, 09:39 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Which college of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University offer PhD in Human Development & Family Studies?

List of Colleges in India that offer PhD in Human Development & Family Studies

>>Chaudhary Charan Singh (CCS) Haryana Agricultural University : IC College of Home Science, Hisar (Haryana)

>>College of Home Sciences, CCS Hayana Agricultural University , Hisar (Hisar Dist.) - 125004

>>University of Agricultural Sciences - UAS Bangalore, Bangalore (Karnataka)
Gandhi Krishi Vignan Kendra, Bellary Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560065

>>MS (Maharaja Sayajirao) University of Baroda : Faculty of Family and Community Sciences, Vadodara (Gujarat)
Sayajibaug Main Road, Opp. Sayaji baug, Pratapgunj , Vadodara (Vadodara (Baroda) Dist.) - 390002

>>Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University : College of Home Science, Saifabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Saifabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 500004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?