14th August 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Post Graduation Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai?

Hello,
I want to do Post Graduation in Banking and Finance. I have completed my B.Com with Finance. Can you please let me know about the entrance exam which I have to give in Mumbai for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai for B.Com graduate?
  2. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  3. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Banking and Finance Diploma course?
  4. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  5. How to join IFBI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  7. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  8. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  9. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  10. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  11. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if completed PGD in Banking & Finance from Distance Learning with 60%?
  13. Best institute in Mumbai for doing Post Diploma in Banking?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  17. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  18. How can I get information regarding MBA?
7th April 2017, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Post Graduation Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do Post Graduation in Banking and Finance. I have completed my B.Com with Finance. Can you please let me know about the entrance exam which I have to give in Mumbai for this course?

The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course is offered in various institutions in Mumbai. They conduct separate entrance examination for their admission. The PG Diploma in Banking and Finance is available in BSE Institute Limited. Candidates must hold a degree or equivalent qualification from a UGC recognized university with at least 60% marks in it for taking admission to the PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in BSE Institute Limited. The selection process consists of written test and personal interview. It is a one year full time course. The BSE Institute Limited website link is given for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?