19th April 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and entrance exam to study Banking and Finance Diploma course?

Friends,
I want to know for doing Diploma in
Banking and Finance course what
entrance exam I need to give?
Kindly give me the full details.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  2. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  3. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  5. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  6. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  8. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  9. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Master of Finance and Acocunting course? Scope of this course?
  10. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  11. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  12. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com 2nd year student of Delhi University? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?
  17. How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?

2nd May 2015, 12:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information and entrance exam to study Banking and Finance Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to know for doing Diploma in
Banking and Finance course what
entrance exam I need to give?
Kindly give me the full details.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Diploma in Banking and Finance is a three years duration course which is divided into four six semesters. There are so many colleges which offer this course. 10th standard is the Minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma Banking and Finance. Most of the colleges required to at least 50% of marks at 10th standard.

Basically, no such entrance exam conducted for Diploma in Banking Management. Those candidates who have scored good marks major subjects like, Mathematics can get first preference at the time of admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?