15th August 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 98 marks in D-CET and secured 67% in 5th and 6th semester of Engineering Diploma course?

Dear Sir,
My Engineering Diploma 5th & 6th semester average percentage is 67%. My D-CET marks is 98. What will be my expected rank? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?
  3. Sample question papers of Mechanical Engineering Diploma 5th & 6th semester exam conducted by Manav Bharti University?
  4. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT
  5. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  6. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  7. What will be my expected rank after scoring 189 marks in Kerala engineering entrance? I have secured 78% in 12th
  8. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  10. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  11. Possibility to join NDA for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester candidate?
  12. Am i eligible to get a job in any company after securing 75% marks till 5th semester?
  13. How can I get scholarship after scoring 80% marks in B.E 6th semester under BC category?
  14. Model question papers of 5th and 6th semester diploma(all subjects)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Punjab Technical University BBA 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I get job in Infosys if secured 74% in 10th, 59% in Best of 4 of 12th and 7.06 CGPA till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in D-CET if repeating Engineering Diploma final semester?
12th April 2023, 12:22 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 98 marks in D-CET and secured 67% in 5th and 6th semester of Engineering Diploma course?

Based on the previous year's trends, a score of 98 marks out of 180 and a percentage of 67% in the 5th and 6th semesters of Engineering Diploma course may place the candidate in the top 20-30% of the total candidates who appear for the exam.

Please note that this is just an estimate and the actual rank may vary depending on various other factors. It is recommended to check with the official authorities for more accurate information regarding the expected rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?