30th March 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?

Sir,
Kindly provide me the details for LEET.
I am in 5th semester of Diploma in
Civil Engineering so I am eligible to
apply for LEET? And I want to know
also that LEET has negative marks allotment?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there negative marking for ATC paper? Previous year cutoff marks of AAI(ATC)?
  2. Cutoff marks required for ISAT exam? What is the scheme of negative marking?
  3. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  4. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  5. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  6. Information about BSc course in civil engineering in AMIE? I am a student of diploma in civil engineering
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for B.E students? Information about UES entry? How to apply for this scheme?
  8. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  10. What is the Marking Scheme for SNAP? Negative marking allotted in SNAP?
  11. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  12. Is there negative marking scheme available in JEXPO?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  14. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  16. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  17. Criteria for negative marking in CUSAT exam?
  18. Is there any negative marking scheme in ACIO Intelligence Bureau Exam? What is the pattern? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2017, 05:15 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?

Since you are in 5th semester, you are eligible for JEET exam and can apply for its form when it gets available.
Candidate who qualify LEET exam would get directly admission in 2nd year of B.Tech or B.E in his/her specialized stream of course.
Eligibility criteria for LEET:
1) The candidate should have completed diploma with 45% and above marks from a recognized University.
2) Candidate should not be more than 28 years.
Negative marking is 0.25 for each wrong answer.
29th May 2017, 05:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?

Since you are in 5th semester, you are eligible for LEET exam and can apply for its form when it gets available.
Candidate who qualify LEET exam would get directly admission in 2nd year of B.Tech or B.E in his/her specialized stream of course.
Eligibility criteria for LEET:
1) The candidate should have completed diploma with 45% and above marks from a recognized University.
2) Candidate should not be more than 28 years.
There will be 90 multiple choice question, 1 marks for each also there in no negative marking for wrong answer.Total test duration is 90 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?