25th December 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary and scope for Leather Technology Diploma freshers?

Hi,
I have joined in Leather Technology Diploma course. I want to know the salary which I will get as a fresher after this Diploma? I also want to know the scope of Leather Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope and salary prospects for Leather Technology Diploma holders? -- [New]
  2. Scope and salary in leather technology stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?
  4. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?
  5. Scope and starting salary after B.Tech and M.Tech in Leather Technology?
  6. What is the future scope in Nanotechnology? Which are the best institutes and how much is the salary offered?
  7. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  8. Ranks of the colleges offering Nanotechnology in India? What is the scope and the salary?
  9. Expected salary of BDS freshers in Private Hospitals?
  10. What is the expected salary package for CCNA freshers in abroad?
  11. Expected salary for MCA freshers in IT sector?
  12. Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  13. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  14. Expected salary of a mechanical engineering diploma? I am a student of 2nd year M.E
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  16. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  17. Number of seats available in Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata for studying Tread Leather Technology through JELET? From which Bank branches I will get the application form?
  18. Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?
30th April 2016, 12:32 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary and scope for Leather Technology Diploma freshers?

After completion of your diploma in leather technology you can expect an average salary of 10,000 to 15,000 rupees per month in starting.
There is vast scope of leather technology in the current market. After completion of your diploma you can go for the higher studies to become Leather Technologist, technical designer, Quality control officer etc as per your interest. You can apply for the job in Leather products industries, export houses etc as per the vacancy.
Also you can go for the lectureship after completion of your bachelor degree in the leather technology.
16th July 2019, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected salary and scope for Leather Technology Diploma freshers?

The maximum salary after completed leather technology is what ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?