21st June 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?

Sir,
I would like to know what is the 10th marks
needed for study Diploma in Leather Technology and
I also want to know what is the value for Leather Technology
Diploma course if I want to do job in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  3. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  4. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  5. Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?
  6. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Job opportunities in Abroad for Architecture Diploma holder?
  8. Minimum percentage of marks in GRE to study M.S or M.Tech in abroad?
  9. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  10. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  11. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  12. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  14. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  15. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  16. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  17. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  18. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
24th June 2015, 02:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?

No specific percentage in 10th standard is required to study Diploma in Leather Technology course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard by qualifying in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Leather Technology course. After completion of your Diploma course, you can pursue B.E/B.Tech course if you are interested to continue your higher studies. You cannot directly go to Abroad to do job, you can do job in Abroad only by pursuing any course.
24th June 2015, 05:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in leather technology is that the candidate must have passed class 10 examination from a recognized board.

Candidate with excellent designing skills can opt for overseas jobs which are in plenty.
The US and UK countries need leather technologists who can reduce the pollution during manufacturing.

They can find their job options as :

* Leather Technician.

* Designer.

* Project scientist.

* Leather craft worker.

* Leather Technologist.

The reason many candidates prefer jobs in abroad are they get high pay scale and good standard of living.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?