26th December 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope and salary prospects for Leather Technology Diploma holders?

I have done Diploma in Leather Technology. I want to know about the scope an salary prospects for me being a Diploma holder in Leather technology stream. Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and salary in leather technology stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scope and starting salary after B.Tech and M.Tech in Leather Technology?
  3. What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?
  4. What is the scope for diploma holders in government sector? I have done 3 years diploma in information technology engineering
  5. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  6. What is the salary package for diploma holders in L&T company?
  7. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  8. Which further course i can do after ITI (Machinist) completion?
  9. What are the scope for Mechanical diploma holders to work in India Air Force?
  10. Are diploma holders eligible for IIT JEE? What is the scope of AMIE
  11. Diploma in Computer Technology is eligible for IBPS?
  12. Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  13. Why is that very less salary is paid for Diploma students?
  14. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  16. How much marks are required to give ECET exam?
  17. Number of seats available in Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata for studying Tread Leather Technology through JELET? From which Bank branches I will get the application form?
  18. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
1st January 2016, 10:45 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the scope and salary prospects for Leather Technology Diploma holders?

The leather diploma holder have wide scope and salary prospects approximately 3.5 lakhs in a year in various fields such as in govt.organisations, universities,institutions and in leather firm as a lecturers, quality control checker and in many other jobs. The scope of diploma holder are also wide in pvt.sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?