15th July 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening from IIET, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?
  4. Job opportunities through Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening course?
  5. Where in Delhi I can do diploma in Floriculture and Landscape gardening?
  6. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  9. After PG in Biotech is it possible to pursue Ayurveda or Floriculture course?
  10. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Course duration of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?
  12. Details about career in Floriculture
  13. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  14. How many vacancies are there in Ph.D floriculture and Landscaping?
  15. What is the fee structure of Diploma in Agriculture? What is the course duration?
  16. How to study Diploma or Certificate course in Floriculture & Land Scapping Technology? Institutions available in Maharashtra for it?
  17. List of colleges offering BArch(Landscape Architecture) in India
  18. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th February 2023, 02:15 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?

The Course Structure of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening is:-

*Principles and Practices of Plant Sciences

*Principles and Practices of Soil Sciences

*Principles and Practices of Crop Production

*Principles and Practices of Plant Protection

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?