15th July 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in IIET, Hyderabad for studying Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?
  4. Job opportunities through Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening course?
  5. Where in Delhi I can do diploma in Floriculture and Landscape gardening?
  6. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. How to study Diploma or Certificate course in Floriculture & Land Scapping Technology? Institutions available in Maharashtra for it?
  8. Details about career in Floriculture
  9. Admission procedure to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM, Hyderabad?
  11. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd., Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. Top colleges in Hyderabad to study Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  13. After PG in Biotech is it possible to pursue Ayurveda or Floriculture course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Capital Market Management in NALSAR, Hyderabad?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  17. List of colleges in Hyderabad city to study M.Com along with admission procedure? Where is the ICAI chapter located in Hyderabad?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MS CS in IIIT Hyderabad?
25th February 2023, 02:12 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?

Interested candidates can take direct admission after 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening.

The duration of this course is 1 year to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?