15th March 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Fee per semester for Mechanical Diploma distance education?

Sir Please tell me, about fee per semester mechanical diploma distance education. I am HVAC Technician in UAE . This university certificate is approved by AITEB, because I shall to show abroad country. I have completed 3year course of ITI in AC&Ref.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  2. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  3. How to do diploma in Mechanical engineering from EIILM by distance education?
  4. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  5. What is the fee per semester of M.Tech programme(Distance Education)?
  6. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  7. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  8. After diploma in Mechanical Engineering am I eligible for B.E 3rd semester in Regular Course?
  9. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Can I apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if completed B.Sc in Zoology? List of distance colleges?
  11. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  12. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which is the best Institute for B.Tech through Distance Education having completed Diploma in Mechanical?
  14. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I do diploma in Mechanical through distance learning after 10th?
  16. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  17. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  18. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
28th April 2016, 11:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee per semester for Mechanical Diploma distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir Please tell me, about fee per semester mechanical diploma distance education. I am HVAC Technician in UAE . This university certificate is approved by AITEB, because I shall to show abroad country. I have completed 3year course of ITI in AC&Ref.
The fee for the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is Rs. 12,500/semester in IGNOU through distance mode. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with 55% marks or 10th pass with ITI certificate. The duration of the course is 3 years. The aspirant can check the other details in the IGNOU website, the link is Click Here.

You can also study the course in Neptune Institute of Management & Technology. The course fee is Rs. 11,316 per year. You can find the details in the website Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?