22nd December 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Fees and placement of one year Cooking diploma course?

I am p.g pass and I want to be cook. so please say me. I can do it. cooking diploma
I should have one year cooking diploma. and how much fees in one years cooking diploma.
and hows placement in this college.

5th January 2014, 03:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees and placement of one year Cooking diploma course?

Yes, you can definitely pursue diploma course in the field of cooking. Cooking is considered a noble profession that has a very bright future if one can be excellent at cooking. Various top notch hotels and restaurants are in search of efficient cooks and these jobs are of high remuneration.

In India, there are not many institutes who offer courses in the field of cooking especially a one year diploma course. You can pursue one year diploma course in the field of cooking in MIT School of Distance Education, Kothrud, Pune. The course fees is 19000. The placement offered by this institute is not of very high standard and can be tered as average. You cannot expect a good placement if you are pursuing a diploma course in the field of cooking. There are other certification courses as well in this field which are of less than 1 year like :-

-Lifelong Learning Finishing Academy, Pitampura, Delhi
2 Months, Fees:-5500
-Institute of Hotel Management,Catering and Nutrition, Kapas Hera, Delhi
3 months,Fees:-7000
-Thomas Cook Centre of Learning, Fort, Mumbai
4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?