21st May 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees of 2nd year diploma in civil engineering in Maharashtra board?

What is the fees of second year diploma in civil engg. In MAHARASTRA BOARD

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission for direct 2nd year engineering from Andhra after completing civil engineering diploma from maharashtra
  2. How to do SSC diploma in civil engineering after passing 10th board exam? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  4. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  5. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  6. How can I join diploma in civil engineering? I am doing diploma in civil engineering
  7. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  9. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  10. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  12. What is the fees for 2nd year diploma in VJTI
  13. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I do MBA after completing diploma in Civil engineering?
  15. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  16. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  17. Should I drop a year because of financial crisis being a Diploma student? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for government sector in Maharashtra after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka?
13th September 2017, 11:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees of 2nd year diploma in civil engineering in Maharashtra board?

The fee structure of each semester in Diploma in Engineering in Maharashtra government colleges is Rs 7750 per semester.

So, the fees of second year diploma in civil engineering is Rs 15,500. You can visit official website of desired college for any latest updates of modification in fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?