22nd September 2011, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best Placement Consultancies being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1 year experience?

i am a diploma mech.engineer of 1 yr experience. Now i want for joining in a new farm through a placement consultancy.but i dont know which are the best placement consultancy. So plz give reply of my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary? -- [New]
  2. Should I appoint consultancy services for job purpose being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Which are the best electronics and telecom placement consultancies in delhi-ncr? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  5. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can i get job in Oil and Gas Industries after Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Provide name of consultancies having vacancies?
  7. What should I do to get a job if there is no campus recruitment at the college?
  8. How to opt for diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  10. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  12. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  13. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  15. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  16. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  17. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
11th October 2018, 12:50 AM
nikhilmech87

Default Re: Which are the best Placement Consultancies being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1 year experience?

Hi,
As you have 1 year experience, you can refer the following options instead of consultancies as you have to pay them for you to get job.

1. You can create profile and upload resume on Naukri, monsterjobs.
2. You can visit a company's website and in career tab or contact us tab on that website they give email id of HR. You can directly email them your resume for your preferred job .
Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?