13th March 2012, 10:42 PM
4education

Can diploma holders get direct admission in B.E 2nd year? Which subjects will I have to study in 3rd year? What is the fees for it?

Sir, I've heard that diploma holders from Polytechnic colleges will be able to complete their degree of B.E. just in two (2) years according to new rules. Is this information is correct? If yes then please tell me the subjects which will have to be studied in third year.

If anyone want to take admission in B.E. college then what will be the fees for complete degree course E. ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  3. Can I get admitted for TYBSc IT in regular college? -- [New]
  4. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  5. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  6. Last year cutoff for direct admission in 2nd year for diploma holders at GCOE, Amravati
  7. Last year cutoff for direct admission in 2nd year for diploma holders in GCOE, Amravati?
  8. Last year cutoff for direct admission into 2nd year for diploma holders at GCOE, Amravati
  9. Last year cutoff for direct admission to 2nd year for diploma holders at GCOE, Amravati?
  10. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  11. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders?
  12. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  13. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  14. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student
  15. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  16. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  17. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
16th March 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can diploma holders get direct admission in B.E 2nd year? Which subjects will I have to study in 3rd year? What is the fees for it?

Dear Aspirant,

Well you have done Diploma, so on account of this you can get admission in B.Tech 2nd year. It is termed as lateral entry.
Now about the subject, you can choose any branch of engineering like mechanical, electrical, civil, electronics, computer science etc. But you have done diploma then it would be better to choose the same subject/ branch you have taken in diploma.
Then according to your branch your various subjects will be decided.

I hope this information may help you.

ALL THE BEST

For any other information contact on our helpline number: 9211954812
21st March 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can diploma holders get direct admission in B.E 2nd year? Which subjects will I have to study in 3rd year? What is the fees for it?

To get into the top colleges for doing my B.E do i need to write enterance
exams. how can i get lateral entry in the best college.
31st March 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me . after diploma how many years to complete BE??
17th April 2012, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

I heard that accrding to new rules of maharashtra state diploma holder get admition to direct second year if they scored marks min.50 percent. It is true?
8th May 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can diploma holder get direct admission in B.E. 3rd year? WHO HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA AFTER 10 2 (SCIENCE) ,TELL ME ABOUT THAT
NEW RULE ,IT WILL COME OR NOT?
23rd May 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

the rule (diploma holders can directly join 3rd B.E) which had came now is true or not?
13th June 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

The rule (diploma holders after completing their three years course can directly join 3rd B.E) which had came now is true or not in Karnataka? If possible pls reply to [email protected]
18th August 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying diploma l-scheme after finishing my diploma can i directly join mba? is it possible or not?
7th January 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

iam doing diploma in cusrow wadia collage in e&tc ,

can i get admission in iit college ? , nd the new rule that direct 3rd yr admission for diploma holders ,is that in action or not?

2nd February 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying mine surveying in asansol polytechnic.what kind of branches i can choose for B.E?
2nd February 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying mine surveying in asansol polytechnic.
so i want to know which subjects i can choose for B.E?
10th March 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electrical & electronic engg. I have scored total 49% aggrigate in diploma. Can i able to do BE? Pls reply
10th March 2013, 11:10 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Yes It IS True.

Diploma Holders get Direct admission in the 2nd Yr. Their Admission is done in the name of "Lateral Entry".

You Are eligible for any stream irrespective of the diploma stream.

Also The Fess depends upon the college.

Choose the branch that suits your interest.

All the Best
3rd April 2013, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
as i am part time diploma holder. Can i get admission in directly 2nd yr of B.E??... Plz suggest sir ' [email protected] '
21st May 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i am 33yrs old diplima holder icompleted in karnataka is there any possibilites joining college in chennai to pursue BCA FULL TIME LATRAL ENTRY
30th May 2013, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

I am complete the diploma engineering in automobile.Can i got admission to intregrated b.tech m.tech?what is the duration of the course?which colleges offering this coures?
3rd October 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it true.dipolma holder can get admission in 3 year B
E
14th December 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

actually i am doing direct second year diploma and i got news dat for hsc candidate be is possible in two years after two year diploma is it true?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?