21st October 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Full details about AMIE correspondence course?

I am a final year diploma student.i want to be join in AMIE correspondence. Please tell me the full details about AMIE.Please...

21st October 2014, 11:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full details about AMIE correspondence course?

You can apply for AMIE after completion of your Diploma in Engineering course from a AICTE approved college or Institute. The admission is surely available for Diploma candidates and you can get yourself registered by sending the application form to the designated address with required fee.

You have to study 13 subjects during AMIE, if you are a Diploma holder. For 10+2 candidates who opt for AMIE there will be total 19 subjects. Therefore, Diploma holders have clear advantage over 10+2 students in AMIE.

For more information about AMIE visit http://www.ieindia.org/member/asso-memb.pdf
31st August 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details about AMIE correspondence course?

Please sir send the full information in your university my Gmail I'd [email protected] I am 12th holders students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?