27th August 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Future of Psychology course in India? Can it be done at 36 years of age?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  2. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  3. Career in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is better after BCA, MBA or MCA?
  5. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  6. Institutes in India offering Ph.D in Psychology with low fees?
  7. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  8. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  9. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  10. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-I-Basic of Psychological Processes (Paper-I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What is the career scope in Psychology in India/Delhi?
  12. What can I do after completing PhD with Clinical Psychology
  13. What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology?
  14. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  15. How can I pursue psychiatry after passing class 12th
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  17. List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram
  18. Which has a greater scope in India between Clinical and Industrial Psychology? What is the salary? I am studying MSc Psychology
28th August 2015, 01:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future of Psychology course in India? Can it be done at 36 years of age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is Masters Degree in Psychology available in IGNOU also. It is a useful course which deals with study of human psychology. It can be used in the fields of health, industries, sports, military etc… there is no age limit so you can do master’s in Psychology. There are lots of job vacancies in the field of psychology. The counseling is one of the main jobs. The counseling is required for students, teachers, employees, sports persons etc are required counseling nowadays. So the scope for psychology course is high. The aspirant can study the course.
28th August 2015, 04:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Future of Psychology course in India? Can it be done at 36 years of age?

The future of Psychology course in India is bright.
On the completion of the Course on Psychology there is a wide range of jobs that is available. The jobs range from various sectors and there is a need for Psychologists in each and every field for a better understanding of the human psychology.
So you can take this course as it has a wide range from which you can get a job.
This is a course which is not taken up by many students and cases of depression is very high in today's world so there is a lot of opportunity for a good job after completion of the course.
So the future is very good.
Yes it can be done at 36 years of age if it is a specialization course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?