21st May 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in IT course in Delhi if secured 80% in 10th?

Hello,
I wish to join Diploma in IT course in Delhi.
I have 10th passed with 80% marks.
Kindly tell me I am eligible or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.

24th May 2015, 09:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in IT course in Delhi if secured 80% in 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in IT course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognized board. To get admission in Diploma in IT course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Diploma in IT course.
25th May 2015, 04:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in IT course in Delhi if secured 80% in 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in IT course in Delhi after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 80% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma in IT course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?