4th February 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course to study after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for a better career option?

I'm completing B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) from Mumbai soon. I want to know what's the better options available after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)? Also, can I be eligible for government jobs after B.Sc MLT?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for Diploma Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?
  4. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which University offers Correspondence course in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) in India??
  6. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) after completing B.Sc Biology scoring 72% marks? Which Colleges in India offer this course?
  7. Whether a student of B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) can do M.Sc in Clinical Embryology or not?
  8. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  10. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  11. Renewal of B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) certificate from Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Vijayawada
  12. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  13. Which is the best subject to choose for M.Sc related to Medical field after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCB student?
  15. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  17. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  18. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th Science NIOS student?
28th February 2018, 11:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to study after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for a better career option?

Course Opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) course:

There are several course opportunities available to pursue after successful completion of B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology. They are,

>> M.Sc in Medical Technology

>> M.Sc in Medical Lab Technology

>> M.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology

>> M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology ..etc.,

The very best course that you can pursue after B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology course is Master of Science in Medical Lab Technology course as far as career as well as job opportunities are concerned.

Yes, you can apply for government job opportunities after B.Sc in MLT and you may find employment opportunities in Government Laboratories, Private sector hospitals, Government Emergency centers..etc as a Laboratory manager, Assistant Lab Technician, Professor, resident Medical Officer..etc.,
25th August 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to study after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for a better career option?

Hi Sir.I'm pursuing Bsc.mlt final year.My goal is to get a job in central government. Is it possible to get a job in central government by pursuing Bsc.mlt for a female candidate?
1st January 2022, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a government job after completing bsc mlt course.
12th January 2022, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which courses to study after BSC MLT for better carrier
22nd January 2022, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

When held the Entrance exam for MSc in Medical Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?