22nd February 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Which group is best to join in Polytechnic if i want to work in government sector?

I want to know which is the best group to join in polytechnic diploma course as i want to work under government sector like railways etc. Please help me with the required information.

23rd February 2016, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group is best to join in Polytechnic if i want to work in government sector?

If you want to get a government job then core engineering streams like mechanical, electrical, electronics, civil and electronics is better choice. Any other streams are not asked in most of the government jobs.

Therefore, you should try to get admission in any one of the above streams then only you will be eligible for most of the government jobs.
23rd February 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group is best to join in Polytechnic if i want to work in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know which is the best group to join in polytechnic diploma course as i want to work under government sector like railways etc. Please help me with the required information.
The best options in Diploma for government jobs are as follows;
  • Diploma in Civil Engineering
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  • Diploma in Electrical Engineering

The eligibility to study the diploma course is a pass in 10th standard with 50% marks. There will be entrance examination in some states for the diploma admission. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many polytechnic colleges in India.
28th February 2016, 04:57 PM
monikasiri

There are many jobs for students of various field in Government sector.But there are some courses which have more vacancies than any other course.They are:

-->Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
-->Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
-->Diploma in Civil Engineering
-->Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering

If you opt for Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering,you can get jobs in both private and government sector.
29th February 2016, 10:08 PM
OnePlus

If you want government jobs then you should do diploma in core engineering branches.
Duration of diploma course is of 3 years.
It would be better if you do b.tech after doing diploma.

You should opt following branches in diploma to get government jobs-

**Civil Engineering.

**Mechanical Engineering.

**Electrical Engineering.

For getting the government jobs you must have scored 50% marks in 10th, you must have 50% minimum aggregate in diploma also.
20th April 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chances for computer engineering to get govt.job
8th September 2021, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Information for machanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?