8th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for government job being a student of polytechnic?

Can a student of polytechnic pass out be eligible to appear in an interview held for govt. job, where minimum requisite qualification is fixed as higher secondary?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  2. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?
  9. After completing polytechnic can I get government job?
  10. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  12. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  13. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  14. What is the duration for diploma in information technology course
  15. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  18. What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?
9th December 2015, 09:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for government job being a student of polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a student of polytechnic pass out be eligible to appear in an interview held for govt. job, where minimum requisite qualification is fixed as higher secondary?
You have completed diploma course so you are eligible for government sector jobs like Indian Railway group D exam.

Railway Group D posts name given below.

Trackman
Helper
Porter
Khalasi
Safaiwalas
Asstt Pointsman
Hospital Attendant
Peon
Sanitary Cleaner
Vendor

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for railway group D exam.

Your age should be in between 18 years to 33 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?