17th August 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How many ranks are selected in Polytechnic college?

How many rank are selected in polytechnic collage

Related Questions:
  1. Having 40 marks in UP Polytechnic entrance exam can I get admission in any college? Cut off ranks for polytechnic colleges? -- [New]
  2. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  3. Grading and ranks of sports person who were selected in PMT this year?
  4. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  5. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  6. Which is the best institute for diploma in engineering?
  7. How can I become a good engineer after getting selected for polytechnic 1st semester
  8. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  9. What can I do to do diploma in civil engineering? I wish to join Indian Navy
  10. List of institutes in Kerala offering software programming and application Diploma course of 3 years?
  11. Annual fee structure in St. Johns Medical College for MBBS? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Upto what ranks are students selected?
  12. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  13. List of top most government colleges for diploma in Maharashtra?
  14. What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  16. Procedure to become a CBI officer?
  17. Procedure to become CBI Officer?
  18. Am I allowed for admission into HBTI or IET or any other college after scoring ranks as follows?

4th June 2023, 06:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ranks are selected in Polytechnic college?

The good score analysis of TS POLYCET is mentioned below and is based on the ranking system .
Very good score 110+
Good score 90+
Average score 70+
Low score- less than 45
The minimum marks required to clear the entrance exam is 36 out of 120 . For SC/ST categories , the minimum qualifying mark is 1.
Very good rank 1-5000
Good rank 5001 - 12000
Average rank 12001 -30,000
Low rank 35000 or above.
Those who are aspiring to get admission to government polytechnic colleges , they should have rank of 1 to 12000.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?