15th December 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in AMIE for further studies after Diploma?

I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and communication engg. How i apply in AMIE after completing diploma? for my studies of further.

24th December 2013, 09:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in AMIE for further studies after Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and communication engg. How i apply in AMIE after completing diploma? for my studies of further.
Hey friend,

AMIE (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers) is conducted by Institution of Engineers (IEI) and this degree is being recognized by the Government of India.

As you being a Final year Diploma student you are eligible for applying for AMIE.There are 2 kind of process which is being held and they are:
  • Technical
  • Senior Technical

As you have completed Diploma you can apply for the Senior Technical as the candidate who have completed Diploma is eligible for Senior Technical.

A candidate in order to apply for the course should satisfy the Eligibility criteria framed for it and it is:

~ The candidate who has completed a Diploma course in Engineering is eligible for the course.

~ The candidate who has completed +2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized school board of education with at least 45% aggregate is eligible.

If you can apply for the course then the procedure is:

HOW TO APPLY:
  • Get the Membership form at http://www.amiestudycircle.com and download the form.
  • You can apply ONLINE by visiting http://www.ieindia.info/ExamAB.aspx
  • Fill the form and take a printout of it.
  • Click on Payment Gateway and do the transaction.
  • Take print of receipt which appears after making payment
  • You have to send copy of printed form and the payment receipt to
    IEI, 8,
    Gokhale Road,
    Kolkata - 700 020, West Bengal.
  • You should pay a Fees of Rs.2000 in favor of "The Institution of Engineers (India) Payable at Kolkata

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?