10th January 2023, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for lateral entry after Diploma in Electronics?

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I have completed my diploma in electronics this year and I'll apply for direct second year admission next year. I want an estimate of top deemed universities in india which provide a lateral entry.
Thank You.

21st January 2023, 08:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for lateral entry after Diploma in Electronics?

Procedure to apply for lateral entry after Diploma in Electronics:-

Candidates who have passed ITI or 12th standard vocational stream from a recognised board are eligible to get a admission in a second year of diploma course through little entry process.
Based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in 2nd year of 3 year diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?