25th December 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?

I am a diploma student and i done my diploma as lateral entry scheme in tamilnadu.can i able to join lateral entry in engineering in kerala?

is diploma lateral entry scheme is recognized by psc?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  2. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  3. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  4. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completing Kerala Polytechnic 3 years diploma
  5. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma? -- [New]
  6. How may i get admission through lateral entry in Diploma (GOVT POLY) course in Kerala?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  8. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  9. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  10. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  11. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study lateral entry B.E after passing lateral entry diploma?
  13. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  14. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  15. What is the qualification required to apply for Kerala Lateral Entry Test?
  16. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  17. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
5th January 2014, 05:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?

Yes, of course you will get admission through the lateral Entry scheme and it is best if you want to apply for the degree course after the diploma.

Here you have not mentioned the course which you have done in Diploma. Otherwise i will tell you the scope for that course. Don't worry i will tell you about the degree course.

Definitely you will get admission though the lateral entry scheme after the diploma. There is a provision to get admission in 2nd year after the diploma course. So, as you have done diploma then you can apply for the degree course in that course in which you have done diploma and i think it is best for your career to get a bright future.

At this time i think there are very less jobs which required the diploma holder so it is best to do degree for the good job.

After that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field. And after that you can also apply for the master course and it is best for you. After that you can also apply for the IES exam this is best for the bright future and this exam is specially for the engineers.

So, it is best to apply for the IES exam. And for the M.Tech you should apply for the GATE exam.

So, finally you can apply for the degree course through the lateral entry scheme.
23rd January 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?

I am a final Year diploma student in ECE and i joined diploma through lateral entry after completing my 2 in tamil nadu.Can i write Lateral entry test in Kerala .Is lateral entry diploma eligible for writing kerala LEET.
24th January 2014, 05:37 PM
roy_abhi

Can I do lateral entry in engineering courses after B.Sc ? If we do so what benefits a student get ?
25th November 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a electronics & communication diploma student from karnataka, am i eligle to get a lateral entry for engineering in kerala? Or what else can i do for that?
26th August 2021, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can a student in kerala,be eligible for kerala lateral entry exam after completion of diploma from Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?