17th March 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Is lateral entry available to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Diploma ECE holder?

Hello,
Is there any lateral entry in B.Sc(Electronics) as I have completed my Diploma in ECE and I want to do B.Sc(Electronics)? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study lateral entry B.E after passing lateral entry diploma?
  2. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible for lateral entry 2nd year diploma at an age of 35?
  4. How may i get admission through lateral entry in Diploma (GOVT POLY) course in Kerala?
  5. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  6. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  8. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  9. List of universities which offer Lateral Entry in B.Arch to Architecture Diploma holder?
  10. How can I join lateral entry in the college of engineering in gundy?
  11. Can I get lateral entry to study B.Tech(CSE) in JP University with 75% in Diploma Computer?
  12. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?
  13. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  14. Are Lateral Entry admissions possible in IIT after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  16. Can I get admission in any college through lateral entry? Is there any college which provided UG through correspondence?
  17. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  18. Is it possible to join Engineering course in abroad through lateral entry?
18th March 2016, 09:20 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is lateral entry available to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Diploma ECE holder?

No, I am sorry to say that lateral entry is not allowed in B.Sc course after completion of your Diploma degree. You will have to take admission in the course from the very starting itself.
18th March 2016, 09:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is lateral entry available to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Diploma ECE holder?

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such scheme for lateral entry to B.Sc(Electronics) course after completion of your Diploma in ECE. You therefore are not eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?