22nd May 2013, 11:38 PM
Avishek Dutta 12345

Where will I get entry after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication through lateral entry?

Plese tell all of the of college in India where i will get entry after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication through lateral entry.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for lateral entry for BE after diploma in IETE (EC)
  2. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  3. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  4. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  5. How to study lateral entry B.E after passing lateral entry diploma?
  6. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  7. Cutoff list of electronics and telecommunication engineering for lateral entry in N Amravati Universities?
  8. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  9. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  10. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  11. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Can I attend lateral entry exam after completing diploma in IETE?
  14. Lateral entry through AIEEE or IP?
  15. Can I apply for AIEEE lateral entry after passing diploma in Metallurgy engineering
  16. Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?
  17. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
30th September 2015, 10:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where will I get entry after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication through lateral entry?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.tech course after the diploma course.

The required criteria to get the admission in the B.tech course through the lateral entry is candidates must have passed the diploma from the recognised university with at least 60% aggregate.

There are various state government university which conducts the examination for the admission of candidates directly in the 2nd year. So you can visit the state board for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?