24th November 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Textile Engineering course after Diploma in Mechanical?

I want to study Textile Engineering course after completing my on going Diploma in mechanical engineering field. So tell me how can i do so?

27th November 2015, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Textile Engineering course after Diploma in Mechanical?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Textile Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue Textile Engineering course, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board or you must have completed three years Diploma course in Textile technology/Textile Chemistry/Textile Design/Textile Printing/Knitting Technology from an AICTE recognized institution. So, being Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for Textile Engineering course.
15th March 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Textile Engineering course after Diploma in Mechanical?

I have diploma in textile design , how can I take admission in textile engineering
30th July 2022, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I will complete the mechanical engineering in diploma in BTech i will change the branch to textile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?