29th February 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Chances to become an Indian Navy Commando for Diploma Mechanical student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I just want to know that there will be a chance to be a Commando in Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical? Please let me know asap.

26th March 2016, 07:59 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Chances to become an Indian Navy Commando for Diploma Mechanical student?

You cannot become a Commando in Indian Navy directly but instead you can become an Officer and then you get promoted with the relevant experience. In order to get into Indian Navy, the basic criteria is to be completed 21 yrs of age. Other that qualification depends on the post that you apply for.

For Officer Entry or Sailor Entry, you have to be at least graduate and not a Diploma holder. So it is better to do Engineering after your Diploma if you aspire for a career in Indian Navy.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?