14th August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for AMIE after Diploma EE?

How to apply for AMIE? Sir I've completed diploma EE in 2016. I'm interested in AMIE. Please tell me how to apply. What is the procedure?

14th August 2016, 10:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for AMIE after Diploma EE?

To take admission in AMIE after completion of your Diploma in EE course, you have to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

After obtaining the the Membership application form, you need to fill it with your personal details, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter'. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE.
15th August 2016, 12:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

AMIE stands for "Associate Member Of the Institution of Engineers". After completion of your diploma course, you can apply for Senior Technician membership. To get the membership, you must need age proof, photocopy of diploma certificate, membership registration demand draft, passport size photographs.
You have to fill the membership form properly and send it at the specified address. For more assistance, please find the attachment herewith.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMIE prospectus.pdf(1.74 MB, 49 views)
15th August 2016, 08:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To apply for admission in AMIE, you should have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course or 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. You have to follow the below mentioned application process to get admission in AMIE :-

Application Process :-
=> Being a Diploma holder in EEE, you have to apply for senior technician membership by collecting the membership application form from AMIE.

=> Once, you have collected the application form, fill it with your personal details and submit it in AMIE office, the Supporter will verify your details like photograph and educational qualifications and if found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE.

Documents Required :-
At the time of applying for admission, you have to submit the following documents along with the membership application form :-
=> Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
=> Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
=> Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
=> Attested copy of Final/ Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
=> Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
=> Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?