14th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How to become a system operator?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying diploma 3rd year branch:ECE. I am very weak at my studies, but I have more interest to do computer courses and I want to became a system operator. Please give me some ideas. Thank you.

17th March 2017, 11:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a system operator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying diploma 3rd year branch:ECE. I am very weak at my studies, but I have more interest to do computer courses and I want to became a system operator. Please give me some ideas. Thank you.

You can study the Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) course to become a computer or system operator. The course duration is one year. It is a diploma course, which can be done after 10+2 or diploma in engineering from polytechnic of 3 years duration. The course will be useful to learn fundamentals. You can also learn computer languages like C, C++. You can also teach MS – Office, Word, Excel, Power Point etc. You can also learn about hardware and networking through the course. It also enables you to practicing Data entry in the system. After completion of the course you can become a System or Computer Operator or Lab Assistant in various organizations.
17th March 2017, 04:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a system operator?

In order to become a System operator, you are required to have some of the skills in IT related fields. System operator is responsible to check the day to day operation of the server and you may apply for System Administration based jobs.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for the post of System Operator is "12th Class" or Higher secondary Diploma course from a recognized university. As you are from Diploma background I am sure you are eligible to apply for the post of System Operator. I suggest you to register yourself with the top most job portals that are available and so that you will get notified about the latest recruitment's for the post of System operator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?