14th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I do hotel management after studying diploma?

I am a 2nd year diploma studying student, 2nd year over means. I can do hotel management but I don't know about it. You can tell me please any body tell me this my number 9154440238. Please do this help for me.

16th March 2017, 04:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do hotel management after studying diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 2nd year diploma studying student, 2nd year over means. I can do hotel management but I don't know about it. You can tell me please any body tell me this my number 9154440238. Please do this help for me.
Candidates after completion of diploma course can pursue hotel management course. Actually there are Certificate, Diploma and Degree courses available in hotel management profession. You can study graduation degree in hotel management after completion of diploma course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent qualifications (diploma) with at least 50% marks. The scope for the eligible candidates in the hotel management field is very good. You can apply to the course through online or offline for the admission. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations.
16th March 2017, 08:45 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Yes you can take up hotel management. Hotel management's basic eligibility criteria is 10+2. And if you want to get in to the best college you will have sit for an entrance test. It's nit a tough job to get admission in a hotel management college.
17th March 2017, 11:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue hotel management course candidate should have completed their 12th standard with English as one of their subjects or its equivalent from a recognized board with good marks. Then one can choose a hotel management training institute and appear for the entrance examination conducted by the institute itself followed by personal interview. After clearing all that successfully you will be eligible to pursue hotel management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?