7th September 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?

sir after completion of Bsc Computer Science Iam doing MBA In international business from pune university plz help abt scope for job opportinity and in which field on my no 09960993942

20th November 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?

which suitable jobs after MSC cs for government sector?
27th December 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?

sir, i have completed my bsc computer science graduation with 79percentage . which will be better for a bright future msc or mba.

ashok
28th April 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

am take computer application in plus 2. Am confused for taking my ug. I want to go software field .so which course is better for me bsc.cs or bca
1st May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir after completion of Bsc
Computer Science I am doing MBA
In international business from
pune university plz help abt scope
for job opportinity......
1st May 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir after completion of Bsc
Computer Science Iam doing MBA
In international business from
pune university plz help abt scope
for job opportinity...
9th May 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my 12th and i have a plan to join b.sc comp do i have scope in this field?????
15th June 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed intermediate with 88%.now i want to go to degree. which is better bsc computers or bsc computers statistics.and what are the job offers.
21st June 2013, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

sir , ihave finished my 12th nd i have decided to go for b sc but can you please tell me the scope in this field........
21st June 2013, 04:25 PM
monis2092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir after completion of Bsc Computer Science Iam doing MBA In international business from pune university plz help abt scope for job opportinity and in which field on my no 09960993942
Hi,

You can pursue M.Sc. in Computer Science as it offers wide job prospects and it is a best option after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science. You can get job in I.T and software firms. There are various private as well as government sector jobs available in the market. You also have other options like Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Computer Management (MCM) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes to take up jobs as trainee programmers within the IT Industry. You can follow your further education with research programmes as well for better career opportunities.

Computer science degrees generally combine theoretical study and practical hands-on projects. You will gain a wide range of knowledge and skills taken from a variety of disciplines such as engineering, mathematics, psychology, marketing etc
Theoretical knowledge you acquire, including analysis, prediction, logic, modelling and frameworks, and ethics also gives you valuable skills.
Programming languages, hardware architecture and construction, network design and engineering, software engineering, multimedia design, software tools and packages and other technical aspects of your degree are sought-after skills in the workplace.
Employers are interested not only the practical skills you have gained while on the course, but also skills liek communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork and leadership skills, time management, report writing and presentation skills. When you combine all the above skills the "world your oyster!" lol.... the main jobs tend to be

Database administrator,Information systems manager,Technical support,Applications developer,IT consultant,Web designer,Network engineer,Software developer,Systems analyst,IT Sales,IT Teacher, Technical author.

Although many graduate vacancies don't specify particular degree disciplines, so don't restrict your thinking you have to stay in the IT sector.
4th August 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

i have written icet am i eliglible for ms computers?
24th September 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, dis s asghari
im doing bsc in comp science n i want to know wat jobs can i get aftr cmpltn of my degree
1st October 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what is best between diploma in mechanical or B S in computer science? I am confuse and don't know about my interest please help
20th November 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Im Bsc Computer Science student have backlogs. Want to do job oriented computer course pls suggest me.
Thanks,
Vishnu Kumar
20th November 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Im doing my Bsc computer science final year in Ambur but have backlogs. Want to do job oriented courses pls suggest me which course is best now-days?
8th December 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc computer science with 44% .now i'm very much confused what to do after that..i'm interestd in corporate sector ..what is good option for better job ??
11th April 2014, 11:33 PM

which suitable jobs after MSC cs for government sector?i have just finished my 12 exam
26th May 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I m 12 pass student from 92% in pcm .
Is computer sc. Is the best option for me .plz sugest me at [email protected]
1st September 2016, 01:37 AM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

After completion of B.Sc computer sc you have a lot of option.

You can apply for these jobs:

1. Software Developer.
2. Software Programmer.
3. Software Engineer.
4. Hardware System Administrator.
5. Computer Lab Technician.
6. Hardware Engineer
7. Network Associate.
8. Network Administrator.
9. Network Engineer.
10.Web Developer.
11.System Administrator.
12. Computer Operator.
13. System Analyzer/Designer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?