5th January 2014, 09:45 PM
yousufdme

How can I apply for a job after studying diploma mechanical engineering final year

Sir, I am studying diploma mechanical engineering final year
How can I apply for jobs?
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  2. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  3. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  4. Can I apply for the position of Section Engineer pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  6. What can I do to join CBI or UPSC? I am studying diploma in engineering in mechanical branch
  7. How to apply for a job after studying in mechanical
  8. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I give IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam while doing final year diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?
  14. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  17. How to get a job in government sector company? I am studying B.E Mechanical engineering
  18. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?

15th April 2016, 10:40 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job after studying diploma mechanical engineering final year

Yes, you are eligible to get the jobs after completing your diploma course.

Diploma is three year course and candidates after diploma degree are eligible for recruitment in Railway and PSU'S after qualifying in the respective entrance examination.

The recruitment is done on post of Junior Engineer. The required educational qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed diploma with minimum 60%.

So, you need to start preparation for examination to get the jobs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?