30th September 2016, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Is the diploma holders eligible to apply for police constable job?

Sir/Mam,

My name dudekula Mabu Suban I have selected in constable but events r not conducting me.y because events conducting officers says diploma holders not eligible for this job .some police officers says diploma is equivalent to intermediate...... so what is true diploma holders in state Constable post eligible r not ...

plz tell me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Why diploma holders are not eligible for police constable post? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether Diploma holders are eligible for Police Constable post or not?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in Karnataka Police Constable recruitment being a 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for police constable job after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of Police constable in Andhra Pradesh after diploma course?
  6. Whether Diploma holders are eligible for Police Constable post or not?
  7. Am i eligible for Police Constable job with Electronics Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for Police constable post after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to become a Police Constable after completing Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for AP police constable recruitment on the basis of diploma?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for constable job after completion of diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Police Constable Post after completing 10+Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Can I apply for Haryana police constable post based on my diploma? -- [New]
  14. How to become a Police Constable in Karnataka Police?
  15. Am I eligible to become an Andhra Pradesh Police Constable after completing three years Diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?
  17. Can I apply for AP police constable post based on my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder apply for Police job? Which post I can get and how much salary?
30th September 2016, 09:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the diploma holders eligible to apply for police constable job?

Yes according to me you are eligible for the post of Police Constable. As for the post of Police Constable candidate must be a holder of intermediate degree and Diploma is also equivalent to intermediate degree and both have same value. But important thing is that your college or university must be recognized under UGC, AICTC or any other. Therefore, you are eligible.
30th September 2016, 11:34 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Diploma is really equivalent to intermediate or 12th class.

Since police constable jobs require a minimum of graduation degree, you are not eligible for that.

You will be eligible for the govt jobs only which require the diploma, not the degree.

For the jobs which require a degree, you will be ineligible, as the diploma is not equivalent to degree.

I would suggest you to keep a tab on all the recruitment notifications of all the govt. departments, you are interested in and apply whenever there is an opportunity.
1st October 2016, 01:50 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

No, diploma holder candidates are not eligible for police constable post.

Following are the details of it-

Educational qualification:-
Student must possess 10th class and 12th standard/ equivalent from a recognized board/ institution.

Age Limit:-
The maximum age limit is 22 years. Relaxation is given to reserved category students. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category student
13th October 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Diploma not completed candidates should eligible to police conistable?
29th October 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma completed student can I apply for PSI or IPS job
25th June 2021, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 3 yrs diploma in mechanical engineering am i eligible for oplice bharti in maharashtra??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?