25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma equivalent to intermediate to apply for Police job?

I completed my diploma but I want to apply to appolice so the diploma is equivalent to intermediate? Can you please let me know the right information on the same? Can I apply for the Police job or not? If am not eligible then what should be done?

27th August 2016, 05:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is diploma equivalent to intermediate to apply for Police job?

Yes, being a diploma holder, you are eligible for all the jobs that require 10+2 i.e. intermediate as the eligibility criteria.

A diploma after the 10th is equivalent to 10+2.

Still if you want to enhance your capabilities, you can take admission in any graduation degree, which will provide you better opportunities in future.

You will given admission directly into 2nd year of the degree through the lateral entry.
22nd July 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma equivalent to intermediate to apply for Police job?

I AM DIPLOMA HOLDER IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, CAN I APPLY FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER AS THE REQUIREMENT IS 10 2 OR ITS EQUIVALENT ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?