25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Police job after completion of 2nd year diploma?

Sir/Mam,
I am completed my 2nd year diploma with ece branch in hanamkonda i have have joined for 3rd year also.After completing my diploma course can go for police. Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should I do next?

please help

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for police constable job after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  5. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder apply for Police job? Which post I can get and how much salary?
  10. How to apply for crime branch police job? What is the procedure followed?
  11. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after doing diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year
  12. Can I apply for job at TCS being a diploma in chemical engineering student?
  13. Diploma holder like me is eligible for Karnataka Police job?
  14. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Sc 2nd year?
  15. Am I eligible to do Indian police service job part time while doing B.E ECE course after completion of diploma course?
  16. Is diploma equivalent to intermediate to apply for Police job?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector of Uttar Pradesh Police being a candidate from 2nd year of BA course?
  18. Is the diploma holders eligible to apply for police constable job?
27th August 2016, 02:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Police job after completion of 2nd year diploma?

Eligibility criteria for joining the Indian police Services is that an aspirant should be a minimum graduate from a recognised University .

Candidate should be 21 years to 30 years of age at the time of appearing.

and also there is 5 year age relaxation for SC / St candidates.

for basic job SSLC exam is there and you have a height of 165cm.
27th August 2016, 04:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Police job after completion of 2nd year diploma?

You cannot apply for the police jobs on the basis of the 2nd year only. However, if you complete the 3rd year too, you are eligible for all the jobs which require any 12th standard as the eligibility criteria, including some of the Police jobs as well.

In my opinion, on the basis of your diploma, yo should go for the Engineering for better future opportunities.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?