16th February 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?

hello sir
m pass out of diploma 3 years in haryana
can u help me for the admission in btech
through of leet entrance exam????
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
  2. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  3. Information about lateral entry in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  5. Confusion between Intermediate and Polytechnic
  6. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  7. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. From when LEET forms will be available for Diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech?
  9. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  10. What is the date of sale of forms for LEET? I have completed diploma in ECE with 63%
  11. How can I apply for LEET to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  12. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  13. Is there lateral entry available fro BSc students?
  14. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  15. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  17. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  18. What is the date of online counseling for LEET students to take admission in B.Tech?
19th February 2015, 10:37 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?

LEET stand for Lateral Entry Entrance Test

LEET exam is for the diploma students who want to join in engineering.

The eligibility conditions for LEET Test :

You must have completed your Diploma from a recognized Institute or any State Board of Technical Education.

You must have cleared your diploma with minimum 60% marks and you must not have any live backlogs in Diploma.

Your age should not exceed 28 years at the time of admission.

After clearing you can get your best engineering college through counselling which is done by State Board of Technical Education.
19th February 2015, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?

To get admission in B.Tech course through LEET examination after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in LEET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the LEET Online counselling process. Once, the seat has been allotted to you in the counselling process, you can join in that particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?