5th February 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Diploma after ITI in Diesel Mechanic?

The question for which I am looking for answer is -> How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI diesel mechanic

6th February 2015, 07:39 PM
anair

Default Re: How can I get admission in Diploma after ITI in Diesel Mechanic?

Yes you can get admission for Diploma course after ITI. You will have to write the JET(Joint Entrance Examination) of your state and based on merit-cum-preference basis you will be allotted a seat in one of the state Polytechnics.

You should have scored minimum 50% marks in Polytechnic.

Courses you can choose from are:

>Mechanical Engineering

>Instrumentation

>Civil Engineering

>Production

>Electrical Engineering

>Computer Science
6th February 2015, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are definitely eligible for Diploma course if you have got ITI qualification from a recognized Institute. As a ITI qualified candidate you will be eligible for lateral entry admission into 2nd year of the Diploma in Engineering course of the same stream.

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your state if you are aiming for getting admission in a Government Polytechnic. You can also apply for other state polytechnic entrance exam but you will be eligible only for private polytechnics in those states.
7th February 2015, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The question for which I am looking for answer is -> How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI diesel mechanic
Yes, of course you can get admission in the Diploma course after completing ITI course. Those candidates who have completed their ITI course are also eligible for Diploma course.

The diploma is a three year Technical course, which is split into 6 semesters. There are so many polytechnic colleges in India which offers Diploma course.

The minimum eligibility requirement for the diploma is that, you must pass 10th standard with at least 50% from a recognized board or university. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or ITI course can also eligible. The minimum age requirement is 15 years.

The admission to the Diploma course is based on the score obtained in the 10th board exam or the entrance exam conducted by the respective institution.
4th June 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the admission for direct second year after 1year iti
15th February 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I have only iti diesel mechanic acct certificate, I want to join mechanical engineering it's possible?
13th August 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in commerce field but now i want to perceive my career in Bachelor in diesel engineering so how can i get admission in engineering college
2nd January 2020, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my iti diesel mechanic of one year can i get seet in diploma and how
12th August 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

After iti Diesel mechanic to go diploma what exam we want to write
19th April 2021, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I am a diesel mechanic . 2 completed.I have 10 years experience in this field. Now I can apply for diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?