17th July 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to get admission in M.Tech electrical science

Sir
What is the fee structure and other terms and conditions for geting an admission to M Tec elactrical Science pls inform .

Related Questions:
  1. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. How to do M.E through AMIE after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGECET?
  8. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Chances of getting into NUS for ME in Electrical or MS in Financial engineering? Fee structure of these courses?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  11. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  14. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of mtech through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?
  18. How to get admission in NIFT? What is the fee structure?
26th September 2015, 12:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure to get admission in M.Tech electrical science

Here I am giving you M tech electrical Science admission details below.

FEE STRUCTURE OF M.TECH IN ELECTRICAL SCIENCE

** Tuition fee : 15,000

** Other fee : 5100

** PTA : 1500

** Lab/computer : 275

** Library : 275

** Total fee : 22,150

ADMISSION DETAIL

** Admission will be given on the basis of the score in Departmental Admission Test, marks obtained in the qualifying examination.

** For admission you have to B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. Degree in the respective branch with a minimum of 50% marks from any well recognized university .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?