29th May 2012, 01:57 AM
jixon varghese

How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI

Sir
Am completed ITI (MECHANIC MOTOR VEHICLE) present am working on dubai.Now am intrested to study would u please help me to study part time diploma in mechanical course in dubai. Would u please give me the detail about the collage in dubai for the course

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  2. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical? -- [New]
  3. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical part time course having completed ITI?
  4. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  5. How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai
  6. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?
  8. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which are the colleges in Dubai in which I can do Mechanical Diploma course? Fee structure of it?
  10. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  11. Can I study Part Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed ITI-Electrical on 10th basis?
  12. How to study mechanical diploma course while working in Dubai?
  13. Which is the best study centre in Dubai? I am studying ICWA in Dubai
  14. Is it possible to complete diploma course via part time?
  15. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  16. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  17. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
29th May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI

Please refer me any book for a mechanical engineer Fabrication Techinique with author and publisher name.
29th May 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI

Please refer me any book for a mechanical engineer Fabrication Techinique with author and publisher name.
29th May 2012, 12:30 PM
bhagyaraj1

hiiii frd,

Good to listen from you that are thinking to persue diploma course in mechanical stream.

1.There are many colleges in BITS-Pilani,Dubai School of Government but only the Dubai men's college provides you with the course of Dipoma in mechanical stream.

2.College of Islamic and Arabic Studies

College in Dubai that trains students in the Islamic Sharia and Arabic language; awards bachelor's degree in Islamic Studies, Bachelor's in Arabic language and literature, Master's degree in shariah, Master's in Arabic language and grammar, etc

3.Dubai Men's College

Academic City Road, Al Ruwayah, Dubai, UAE Map
Part of the Higher Colleges of Technology; offers programmes in civil engineering, aviation, electrical/electronics, mechatronics, business administration, information technology, financial services etc

4.Dubai School of Government

School of public governance set up in association with Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government; site has info about executive education programmes and research; will offer a masters in public administration and public policy

i hope this is help full to you.
All the best for u r feature........
11th March 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to study part time diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation course in Dubai? I have completed ITI

Sir
Am completed ITI (electronics) present am working on dubai.Now am intrested to study would u please help me to study part time diploma in electronics/ Instrumentation course in dubai. Would u please give me the detail about the collage in dubai for the course,

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-study-part-time-diploma-mechanical-course-dubai-i-have-completed-iti-791395.html#ixzz2NFYbeZjL
4th May 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to study part time deploma in mechanical in dubai can you help me regarding this
19th October 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

REQUEST

Dear sir, mam,
My name is Hafisaleem 23 years old from Kerala state. Now I am completed in iti mmv in Palakkad dist. Then I am studying Auto cad and proE designing soft wire. Now I am work in mechanical Draft man and Designer in CCE&EC Coimbatore last 2 years working here.
Dear sir and mam I need for your help and suggestion please tell me how to study in diploma in mechanical engineering or design depend on 3 years diploma.
If any mistakes in this later please sorry sir and mam,
Dear sir and mam I am waiting for you favorable reply
Thank you for your time and effort spend to me,
Yours sincerely,
21st October 2013, 02:15 PM
subin1111

Hi Mr.Hafis,
Can you call me on 09712995130 or email me on [email protected] for further details about diploma in mechanical.
6th May 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir
I am completed ITI (MECHANIC MOTOR VEHICLE) present am working on dubai.Now i am intrested to study would u please help me to study part time diploma in mechanical course or automobile course in dubai. Would u please give me the detail about the collage in dubai.

Regards
Kannan.M
27th February 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Fines ITI at mecha machatronic course at Coimbatore government ITI so I study part time diploma at Coimbatore ,part time study how many years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?