11th October 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a B.E. degree from AMIE?

I am K. Durga Sagar. I had completed my Diploma in stream of Metallurgical Engineering. Due to financial problems. I am supposed to do job but as a Diploma Graduate I can't survive in future well. I would like to enrich my knowledge. So, can you say, how AMIE helps me to become an graduate equals to B.E or else what I have to do?

11th October 2017, 07:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get a B.E. degree from AMIE?

Those candidates, who have completed three years Polytechnic engineering course or 10+2 standard or its equivalent with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board/university, are eligible to do B.Tech/B.E course at AMIE.
Eligible candidates can take admission into B.Tech/B.E course at AMIE by simply paying the Membership fee of Rs.5800/-.
There is no admission test or entrance test conducted for admission.
The course offered by AMIE is recognized by PSC, UPSC, State Government, AICTE, etc.
For any further details kindly visit https://www.ieindia.org/webui/iei-home.aspx.
13th October 2017, 04:03 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: How can I get a B.E. degree from AMIE?

You need to pay membership fee for AMIE. Being a diploma passed candidate,you are eligible for AMIE course through postal mode. AMIE course is valid for jobs and higher studies throughout India. Check out the website of AMIE or IEI as the dates of admission and other details need to be received there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?