9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Best government institution in Delhi for Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? How much fees required for it?

I have secured 46% in 12th with PCB group and now want to study Diploma course in Dialysis Technology. Please tell me best government institution in Delhi for it? How much fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, fee structure and college for M.Sc in Renal Science and Dialysis Technology?
  2. What are the different subjects consisting the Paramedical course?
  3. Can I study Master in Renal Dialysis after having done B.Sc from Perfusion Technology?
  4. Duration to complete Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? Scopes available after it?
  5. Details about Diploma in Petrol Engine Technology course? List of institutions and fees required for it? Opportunities available after this course?
  6. Is M.Sc in Renal Dialysis best option after B.Sc Renal Dialysis?
  7. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  8. Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology/Ophthalmology being a B.Sc(Nursing) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government job after completing diploma from institution of engineering and technology?
  10. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology after completing graduation in Home Science?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  12. How to do paramedical course?
  13. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) candidate? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility for IAS exam after B.Sc.Cardiac Technology/Dialysis Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of institutions for MSc dialysis course -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to make my career in Dialysis tech?
  17. Eligibility for msc in dialysis technology
  18. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) course? Expected earning through this course?
13th October 2017, 12:43 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best government institution in Delhi for Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? How much fees required for it?

List of Government Institution in Delhi for Diploma course in Dialysis Technology course:-

Meerabai Institute of Technology
Address: Maharani Bagh, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110065
Phone: 011 2631 8828

Institute of Public Health & Hygiene
Address: RZ-A-44 Road No-4, Mahipalpur Ext., New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Phone: 098118 17972

To get the exact details about the fee structure of the above mentioned course, you must have to contact to the respective Institutes as fees required by them are different from each other.
13th October 2017, 11:08 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best government institution in Delhi for Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? How much fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 46% in 12th with PCB group and now want to study Diploma course in Dialysis Technology. Please tell me best government institution in Delhi for it? How much fees required for it?

List of Government Institutes Offer Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Delhi:-

1) National Institute of Health Science and Research.

2) Jawaharlal Nehru University.

3) All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences.

4) Jamia Hamdard University.

5) Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute.

6) Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.

>> Fee structure foe diploma course in dialysis technology is Rs:- 53,000/- for whole course.

>> Duration of diploma course in dialysis technology is 3 years.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in dialysis technology is 10+2 from science stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?