21st April 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I get hard copy if lost original Diploma certificate of IHM, Guwahati?

Dear Sir,
Can I get Diploma Hard Copy after losing the Original Diploma certificate of IHM, Guwahati. Kindly guide me how I can get my Diploma Hard Copy as I lost my Original Diploma of 3 years Diploma course done from IHM, Guwahati, National Council For Hotel Management And Applied Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi. Please tell me how I can get it as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get diploma Hard Copy after losing the original diploma certificate of IHM Ahmedabad?
  2. Want a duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate? How is it possible?
  3. How to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark sheet of CBSE Board?
  4. What all documents are required to be produced during the admission process at DDU Gorakhpur?
  5. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  6. Hard copy of IIT JEE application form not received by them, what to do now?
  7. Is Annamalai university approved by AICTE?
  8. How much marks is required for aeronautical engineering?
  9. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  10. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? What should I do?
  11. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  12. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I use OBC non creamy layer certificate issued four years back for PG admission?
  15. What should I do to get into Aeronautical Engineering? I am currently in 8th standard
  16. Can Hotel Management be done through any entrance exam?
  17. Requirements for admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  18. Will I get a government college after scoring 1318 rank in JEE Hotel management?
24th February 2018, 05:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get hard copy if lost original Diploma certificate of IHM, Guwahati?

You can apply for duplicate copy of your diploma based on your enrolment number. Just make sure you have all the details about your diploma admission.

If you have lost the original copy, then you just need to contact the concerned institute for duplicate copy through an application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?