10th May 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get ITI certificate if completed the course but did not passed the exam?

sir i am completed in my ITI course in 2006, but i am not passed in exam, now i need in ITI certificate. How can i get please tel me.

11th May 2015, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get ITI certificate if completed the course but did not passed the exam?

You cannot get ITI certificate without qualifying the examination. To be eligible to get ITI certificate, you must have completed two years ITI course and must have to qualify ITI final examinations then, only you can ITI certificate. Without qualifying the examination, you cannot get ITI certificate. So, I suggest you to appear in Supplementary examinations and qualify the examinations, so, that you can get ITI certificate.
11th May 2015, 08:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get ITI certificate if completed the course but did not passed the exam?

If you want to get ITI pass certificate, you have to appear for ITI exam and you have to clear the exam, then only you will get ITI pass certificate. Without clearing ITI exam, you cannot get pass certificate. So, try to know the next upcoming ITI exam date and try to appear for that exam, to get ITI pass certificate.
9th July 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

After completing iti course , how much time is required to get iti certificate??
9th March 2020, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

ITI certificates no exam regular certificate issue
6th September 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get it course complete certificate
7th July 2022, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Im in pretical work in company fom helper but now i neet ITI cetificate.can you help me...sir...
30th September 2022, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed iti 2011 to 2013 batch. Nw I need iti oraginal cirtificate. My college ntg response this all. Can I go ask directly iti board office?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?