18th December 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?

I am bhavy...i m in diploma 2 year..i am join indian air force after complete diploma.what can i do for join Indian air force after my completing diploma???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  3. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  12. Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?
  13. How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?
  14. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a diploma holder in Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  18. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
20th December 2014, 12:55 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?

You can apply for Indian Air Force Group X Technical Trade exam, if you are a Diploma in Engineering candidate.

After completion of your Diploma your can apply for this trade and this job is specially for people who have studied Physics and Maths subjects.

The selection in this trade is based on the performance in the following stages.

1. Written Exam

2. Medical Fitness Test

For more information visit http://careerairforce.nic.in
20th December 2014, 01:54 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am bhavy...i m in diploma 2 year..i am join indian air force after complete diploma.what can i do for join Indian air force after my completing diploma???

Indian Air Force is one of the defence forces of India.To join in this, is a prestigious thing and wishing to join in IAF after Diploma Engineering is possible. The procedure to join is by writing the entrance exam for IAF. There are many entrance exams which are conducted all over India and you can apply as per the qualification which you possess.

You can apply for the Indian Air Force Group X Technical Trade exam.. The qualification needed are you need to have completed a 3 year diploma degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation technology/ Information technology, with at least 55% aggregate.The candidate need to be medically fit.

With the current qualification of yours you can apply for the NDA Exam as you are satisfying the education qualification. The other criteria's which are needed are:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Physical Standard

-> The candidate appearing should have a Citizenship in India

-> The age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years of age

-> The main important thing to be part of IAF is that you should be physically fir.

For more info regarding the exam you can check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
20th December 2014, 12:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force group X technical trade exam through NDA exam but after completion of your diploma degree.

You can join in Indian Air Force by cracking below steps-

Written test
Physical test
Medical test
Personal interview

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

You should prepared well on below given topics.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks

I have mentioned some books name which are good for NDA exam. You can follow below given books.

NDA National Defence Academy Examination
Author: Jain, Gupta
Publisher: Upkar Prakasan (2012)

Success Series General Science: An Indispensable Book for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination also Useful for IAS / PCS / NDA / CDS and all Other Examinations
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Kalinjar Publication (2013)

NDA-NA National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examinations Guide
Author: G. K
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2012)

Study Package Mathematics for NDA & NA National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Entrance Examination
Author: Manjul Tyagi, Amit Rastogi
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

I have attached a document regarding your physical fitness criteria so you can prepared yourself as mentioned criteria.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 59 views)
28th February 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am Sonia now I'm studying 1st puc after 2ed puc can I join to air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?