1st February 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?

I am studying in diploma college and i wanted to join indian air force after diploma so how its possible? how can i join indian airforce after complete diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  3. How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma? -- [New]
  4. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can i join Air Force after pursuing 3 years diploma in government polytechnic Bijonor?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  9. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after diploma?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  14. Can I join Air Force after completing diploma?
  15. How can I join Air Force after completion of Diploma in IT with 60% of marks?
  16. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  18. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
5th February 2014, 10:06 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?

After completing diploma course you are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force because to apply for Air Force you should have a completed degree course or intermediate or post-graduate degree. If you are done any of these qualification then you are eligible to apply for Air Force otherwise you are ineligible to apply for that Examination.

NDA Exam - Intermediate Level
CDS Exam - Graduate Level
AFCAT Exam - Graduate Level & Post Graduate Level Exam

NDA Exam : Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as subject and age should between 16.5 years and 19 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible.

CDS Exam : B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics as subject OR B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University. Age should between 19 years and 24 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible.

AFCAT Exam : Graduate or Post Graduate degree from a recognized University and age should between 20 - 27 years. Both the male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?