30th March 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) through LEET after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Hello,
How can I do B.Tech by LEET?
I am studying in Diploma in Chemical Engineering
but I want to do B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering.
Please help me to know further information.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.E.(Chemical Engineering) in Thapar University through LEET?
  2. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student? -- [New]
  9. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  10. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  12. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  14. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  17. Which course is best after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Which course to join in software testing field?
4th April 2015, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) through LEET after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

No, you cannot study B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) through LEET after completion of your three years Diploma course in Chemical Engineering. You can get admission only in B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course through LEET examination, since, you had completed your three Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. So, by qualifying LEET examination, you can get admission only in B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course.
5th April 2015, 12:57 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) through LEET after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

No, You are not eligible to study the B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) through LEET after completing your diploma in chemical engineering. You are only eligible to study the bachelor's degree in chemical engineering through LEET examination after completing your diploma in chemical engineering. And hence by Qualificying in the LEET examination you can only get admission in B.Tech (Chemical engineering) Course.
5th April 2015, 08:30 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech ( Petroleum Engineering ) after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering through LEET.
@ As Chemical Engineering is related to Petroleum Engineering, you can choose Petroleum Engineering after qualifying LEET.
@ You can change trade through college in which you will get admission in B.Tech through LEET.
@ You have to meet you college office staff for trade changing purpose. They will say in details what are procedure for trade change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?