28th March 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

Respected Sir,
I'm doing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
After doing Diploma can I get admission in B.E.(EEE)?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  7. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  9. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  10. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  13. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  16. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  17. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  18. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
4th April 2015, 11:42 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

It is difficult to study EEE in Bachelor of Engineering. Because you have taken ECE in your diploma course. The B.Tech colleges does not allows you study EEE in the B.tech Degree. The student who completed ECE in his Diploma course he must choose ece in his B.Tech degree.
5th April 2015, 12:29 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

No, you cannot study the BE (EEE) after completing the diploma in Electronics and communication engineering. Because the most of the engineering colleges do not allow you to study EEE in the bachelor's degree when you completed diploma in ECE and hence you should complete study only BE (ECE) degree only.
5th April 2015, 03:18 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

No you cannot do so on the basis of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication trade. You are only allowed to do B.Tech in relevant course in which you completed your diploma.

You can get admission in B.Tech through LEET Entry Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?